Monday, January 9, 2017

Haul: innisfree Orchid Lucky Box


Some Korean cosmetic stores like to release special products or boxes at the beginning at the year. This year innisfree released a special orchid lucky box containing many items from the orchid line. I've heard good things about the orchid line, especially it's extreme moisturizing results, so I decided to splurge and buy 2 boxes along with some new products.

Left: Orchid enriched cream box Right: Orchid intense cream
I was really hoping to get either the eye cream or the candle to try out but I wasn't very lucky. The back of the label lists all the possible items you could get. With each box you are guaranteed the enriched cream full size (light purple box) or the intense cream (dark purple box), a 2017 calendar, 2 packs of cotton pads, and 2-4 lucky items.





 Each bag is actually a really nice cosmetic bag. I was thinking of buying a bigger one for traveling but I got lucky with this purchase :)
This is the back of the bag label that shows you the products you will get in the box.

Here's what the enriched cream (light purple) box looked like once opened. I recieved the full size orchid enriched cream, a 2017 calendar, 2 packs of cotton pads, 50ml orchid enriched essence, 30ml orchid skin (toner), 30ml orchid lotion. I think I got lucky by scoring the big size essence and I think it will pair perfectly with the cream.
Inside the intense box (dark purple) I got the full size intense cream 50ml, 30ml orchid hand cream, 30ml orchid skin (toner), and 30ml orchid lotion along with the calendar and cotton pads.


I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get the eye cream or the candle in either bag but I did get a 20% off my next purchase so I'll be buying the eye cream soon. I'll be reviewing the products soon!
Closeup of the free calendar
I also bought 4 more things, the green tea mint fresh scalp shampoo and conditioner, rice capsule recipe pack, and the new real hair make up jelly concealer.

I've only tried the real hair make up jelly concealer because its supposed to make your thin hair look
fuller! I'll review it in another post.
I also received a bunch of free samples and 2 free gifts for spending over 50,000won (I spent wayyyy too much that day) with your point card (membership). 
Samples many sheet masks
Special collaboration with Sticky Monster Lab gifts. Tote bag and matching cosmetic bag. 
I only tried the green tea sheet mask and I wasn't too happy with it so I'm excited to try the other masks they gave me. The tote bag and matching cosmetic bag came in brown, navy, or red. They all had the same 'monster' that looks like a rooster (it's the year of the rooster) but the shirt tones were different. I also opted to purchase the collaboration LED clock for an additional 3,000 won. It looks really cute!
Sticky Monster Lab clock
I'll be reviewing these products soon! The orchid lucky boxes are available at each innisfree store, their main website, or gmarket until they run out!




1 comment:

  1. I have the SML Digital Clock but I am wondering if this is rechargeable? When I unplugged it from the USB cable, it turned off. Unfortunately, the manual is in Korean. :/

    ReplyDelete