Monday, January 9, 2017

Review: innisfree Real Hair Make Up Jelly Concealer

Innisfree just released new makeup for your hair! I used to have really thick hair before moving to Korea but it seems like the water completely changed my hair. I now have really thin hair that tends to get greasy just hours after washing it. I really hated parting my hair down the middle or the side because you can really see my hairline! This new product from innisfree is supposed to make your hair look fuller and it didn't disappoint :)

Here's the front and back of the box. The packaging is similar to a BB cushion but smaller.

It comes with a mirror and a smaller cushion. The product comes in 5 colors, #1 black, #2 espresso brown (dark brown), #3 urban brown (light brown), #4 rose brown (reddish brown), and #5 honey brown.  I purchased color number 3 urban brown.
The inside is a solid jelly-like powder that easily grabs on to the cushion.
Swatch of #3



Here is what my hair looks like from the top...sorry if it's not too clear (it's tough to take a picture from the top). My thin hair is really noticeable when it's parted and I've stopped wearing headbands because they just made my hair look worse.


Jelly cushion product applied to front
I'm sorry if the pictures aren't too clear but you can see the difference with the product on towards the front of my scalp and without product on the back. It also does a great job of toning down the greasy look I get hours after washing. You can also apply this to the area around your forehead for a fuller hair look. This product does a great job of making your hair look fuller in a natural way. The only negative is that you need to hold down your hair so you can get the product on your scalp instead of the hair strands but it gets better after a few tries. This product also comes in a pen/market format and that might be better! I tried rubbing my fingers over the painted area and none of it came off. I finally got it out of my hair when I washed it the next day :)

Overall for the result and price (12,000 won) I'll definitely be buying this product again! I feel like I don't have to worry about how horrible my hair looks in a headband or when it's parted.

Score: 4.5/5







5 comments:

  1. Wow, I can really see the difference! I use hair shadow around my forehead, but I never thought of using it in my part. It looks great on you! --Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw it on a commercial for innisfree where they used it on the front and the part so I knew I had to try this. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi I am wondering how u gonna wash it out ? Is it possible to be cleaned just by shampoo ? Or do we need to use make up remover ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my reader. Can you Help me please?
    CBD Gummies 3000mg Jar vs. CBD Gummies 3000mg Party Pack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    Can I consume CBD gummies along with other CBD products?

    ReplyDelete